Screen sharing is a helpful tool that lets you show what's on your computer screen to others during a meeting. It's like having everyone in the same room, even if you're miles apart. With Webtop.com you can share your screen while holding a video conference.
This option is available if you enabled the Communicate feature package
2. Click the Screen button in the bottom left corner
3. Select the content of your screen which you want to share with and then click the Share button
4. Now other participants can see your screen and your actions with the screen's content
1. You will see the prompt asking to grant access for the Desktop.com app. Click Open System Preferences button
2. Navigate to the Security & Privacy -> Privacy tab. Tick the box next to the Desktop.com app