This option is available if you enabled the Organize&Search Feature package
The AutoFill feature makes it easy to fill in logins and passwords in apps that you are using daily. The updated AutoFill feature provides you with a quick and easy way to log in to your favorite apps that you use with the password manager.
Once you save information, like your app’s credentials, to the Webtop.com autofill service, you can fill out forms with a single tap. Autofill service eliminates time spent on typing repetitive information and also obviates the need to remember all your passwords. Therefore, the right information will be stored once and you will be sure, that it’s filled for you correctly.
Another great aspect of autofill is if you have new passwords, which you haven’t used yet when you do so the first time, you will be prompted to save the data to the Webtop.com autofill service
1. Make sure that you are using Android Oreo (8.0) or higher
2. Download the Webtop.com app
3. Navigate to the Settings on your Android device -> General Management
4. Tap Autofill service
5. Select Webtop.com autofill service
6. You will need to confirm selecting Webtop.com as an autofill service
1. Now, when you open an app or a website for the first time, you will be prompted to save your password
2. The next time you access this service, tap the login field, then tap to select your credentials that auto-populate in the quick type bar.
3. If you need to make changes to the stored credentials, tap Manage passwords button
4. Navigate to the Passwords, tap the credentials and make changes
1) Open the Webtop.com app
2) Start from unlocking the Password Manager. To do so, navigate to the password manager
3) Enter your account password -> tap the Unlock Password Manager button
4) To add apps credentials: tap the 3 dots button -> Show app menu
5) Tap the Choose password button
6) Tap Add a login/password button
7) Enter credentials that you are using for accessing the app -> tap the Create button
8) If you have multiple credentials, just select which login/password should be used for accessing this app
9) You can access, edit/delete your saved credentials from the Passwords menu. Group Passwords section contains your credentials for Google, Microsoft, and Apple apps. App Passwords section contains app credentials, which were created by you or shared with you. Other Passwords section contains passwords imported from other password managers and manually added passwords.
10) By tapping the Create button next to Passwords, you can add manual passwords, create group passwords, or import passwords from other password managers.
11) To edit credentials tap the 3 dots button next to the app -> Edit password
12) To delete credentials tap the 3 dots next to the app -> Select
13) After you've selected which credentials need to be deleted, tap the Delete button
1. To open the Webtop.com Password Manager: tap an hold the Webtop.com app on your home screen -> tap Passwords
2. Unlock vaults by tapping the button in the upper left corner:
3.You can unlock vaults from all your workspaces or select which credentials should be unlocked
4. You can add credentials while using the password manager, they will then be accessible via the Webtop.com app. To do so, tap the Vault button and then +Add button
5.Select workspace, where credentials will be saved. Enter the URL, your login and password and tap Save button when you are ready