This option is available if you enabled the Organize&Search feature package
The AutoFill feature makes it easy to fill in logins and passwords in apps that you are using daily. The updated AutoFill feature provides you with a quick and easy way to log in to your favorite apps that you use with the password manager.
Once you save information, like your app’s credentials, to the Webtop.com autofill service, you can fill out forms with a single tap. Autofill service eliminates time spent on typing repetitive information and also obviates the need to remember all your passwords. Therefore, the right information will be stored once and you will be sure, that it’s filled for you correctly.
Another great aspect of autofill is if you have new passwords, which you haven’t used yet when you do so the first time, you will be prompted to save the data to the Webtop.com autofill service
Before you can use the Webtop.com password manager extension to fill and save your credentials in apps, you need to set up the Webtop.com as your autofill service:
1. Make sure, that you are using iOS 12 and higher
2. Download the Webtop.com app
3. Navigate to the Settings -> Passwords
4. Tap the "AutoFill Passwords" button
5. Turn on Autofill Passwords and select Webtop.com as your autofill service.
From now, you will be able to fill and save passwords for apps and web pages, without even opening the Webtop.com Password Manager
1. Make sure that you are logged in to the Webtop.com app
2. Tap a login field, then tap to select your credentials that auto-populate in the QuickType bar
3. If you need to select a different set of credentials, tap the in-field Password icon and select from the list displayed
1. Login to your Webtop.com app
2. Start from unlocking your Vault by entering your Master Password
3. If you have several workspaces, you can either unlock vaults from all workspaces, or select which vaults need to be unblocked
4. You will see the list of your vaults. Sort the shown vaults in a way that is more convenient for you
5. Use the Search field for quick access to required credentials
1. Open the Webtop.com app
2. Start from unlocking the Password Manager. To do so, navigate to the password manager
3. Enter your account password -> tap the "Unlock Password Manager" button
4. To add apps credentials: tap the 3 dots button ->Show app menu
5. Tap the "Choose password" button
6. Tap the "Add a login/password" button
7. Enter credentials that you are using for accessing the app -> tap the "Create" button
8. If you have multiple credentials, just select which login/password should be used for accessing this app
9. You can access, edit/delete your saved credentials from the Passwords menu. Group Passwords section contains your credentials for Google, Microsoft, and Apple apps. App Passwords section contains app credentials, which were created by you or shared with you. Other Passwords section contains passwords imported from other password managers and manually added passwords.
10. By tapping the Create button next to Passwords, you can add manual passwords, create group passwords, or import passwords from other password managers.
11. To edit credentials tap the 3 dots button next to the app -> Edit password
12. To delete credentials tap the 3 dots next to the app ->Select
13. After you've selected which credentials need to be deleted, tap the "Delete" button